Hi guys! I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award a few weeks ago by Suhani @ Random Reader’s Rambles (thanks for the nomination!!).
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog. (thanks again Suhani!)
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
What is the best decision you’ve ever made?
I’m not sure, but right now I’d say joining the swim team.
What’s The Most Beautiful Place You’ve Ever Seen?
The Chesapeake Bay and surrounding watershed at sunrise/sunset 💖.
If you could trade lives with someone who would it be?
I don’t really think that I would like to swap lives with anyone at the moment, but one of my favorite people to learn about is Eugenie Clark (sadly, she’s dead now).
What’s your favourite song?
I don’t really have a favorite song at the moment.
Favourite Pizza topping?
I don’t like pizza that much, but I guess pepperoni?
What are three things that make you upset?
When people are mean to other people because of discriminatory reasons, when people ignore what’s happening in the world (conservation and otherwise), and when people ignore other people.
This is a hard one. I’ll have to say the film adaptation of Hickory Dickory Dock by Agatha Christie.
What language would you like to learn?
I’m in the process of learning Spanish (I’m in Spanish 1 right now), but I would also like to learn Swahili/Luo.
What is your number one blogging tip?
Write what you like to write, not what people seem to like. If you’re not doing the content for you, than there’s not much point.
Do you have any pet peeves?
Yes. My biggest ones are loud chewing, people not clearing the microwave timer, and greasy hair.
Tacos and sukuma wiki (a greens dish). They’ve been my favorite foods for years.
- Cherry @ Letters to the Lost
- Eleanor @ Dipped in Ink
- Sofi @ A Book. A Thought
- Riddhi @ Whispering Stories
- Rayna @ Ray’s Realm
- Cherelle @ A Bolt out of the Book
- Raegan @ Raegan’s Full Mind
- Charvi @ Not Just Fiction
- Ashmita @ the fictional journal
- D @ Random Specific Thoughts
- Diamond @ I have 12% of A Plan
- What’s your dream job?
- If you could go anywhere in the world for free, where would you go?
- How many countries have you been to?
- What’s your favorite body of water?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- What’s your least favorite thing to do?
- What’s the thing that interests you most in life?
- What’s your fondest childhood memory?
- What was your favorite vacation, and when did you go on it?
- What talent would you want to have if you could?
I hope you enjoyed this post. I know I did. See you next week!